Thursday, September 29, 2011

Summer Fair Fun (if you can call what we had summer)

There was probably a total of two weeks of weather that could actually be categorized as summer. And this is what I did on two of those days:


Got my tractor on at the fair.












Ate some blue cotton candy (as well as 5 ice creams--over two trips to the fair--and curly fries). 











Saved a cowboy and rode a horse, er, pony. (Hi, Franky!)










Got this far into the bungee jump and then decided it wasn't for me. Maybe next year.










Go pig with the orange number blanket! Whatever your name is. It doesn't matter because I'm rooting for orange!









(Fair: day two) Sleep-eating ice cream. And you thought it couldn't be done. Shame on you for doubting me.











Hope your summer was just as fun as these two days of mine!
Love,
Z

No comments: